Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Do ya, Do ya??

Do ya ever go through a drought with God?? It's not that He is not providing or there, rather your lack of willingness to accept and converse with HIM????? I HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE times like this!!! Over the past three years I have come to realize I'm not alone!!!! PRAISE GOD!!!!!!! I've learned that I'm pretty much just like most other Christian mothers... I'm not the only one who stays in pj's allday sometimes and I am certainly not the only one who suffers from a "spiritual drought" here and there... I'm bringing this up because I am there or here or WELL, ya know, in a drought... I need to prayed for and encouraged!!!! I LOVE my GOD and there is no reason why I should not want to spend ALLday EVERYday in HIS presence, praying, worshiping, admiring HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would you pray that God changes my attitude, and if you EVER find yourself in this same state of unwillingnes, please let me know... I'd LOVE to pray for you!!

MUCH love - Katie

5 comments:

Jill said...

Praying with you, girl!

Jen said...

I'm always praying for you! Let me know if I can do anything else! Miss you!!!!

Magic Brush said...

Came over from Edie's post on Harry Potter. I agree with your comment!

Gonna look around your blog!

Blessings!

Heather said...

Hi Katie! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for your sweet comment! Your kids are PRECIOUS. Wow, they are just darlin'! I am excited to follow your blog...and maybe someday we'll meet in "real life!" Hope you have a great weekend!

prashant said...

we are having a garage sale this weekend too! Good luck!

Work from home India