Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Some serious STUFF....

Ha!!!! Well, you haven't seen stuff until you have seen our garage!!!!! We have 99.9% completed the renovation and downsizing of our Spa/Salon.... That coupled with downsizing homes 8 months ago has added up to some serious STUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF! There is now an itty, bitty path through the garage. No kidding, it's about the craziest thing I have ever seen ;) With that said, we ARE having a garage sale this weekend!!!! Though I'm not even sure how to begin setting up for a garage sale when there is no room for tables... I told Duncan we should just open the door and let people dive in... You know they would!! :) Well, I hope everyone is enjoying the cooler weather and staying WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop on by Saturday morning; I'm sure you can find SOMETHING you need!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Girl we are having a garage sale this weekend too! Good luck!

Jill said...

I need to have a garage sale SO BAD! We were supposed to have one before A arrived...didn't happen. :)

Good luck on yours!!

prashant said...

I will be praying for you and I'll pass the word along. I love you girl!

Work from home India