Monday, February 2, 2009

No worries!!!

Oh my word!!!! Just in case you have forgotten....GOD is AWESOME!!! I tell you what, Duncan and I have been on a crazy ride for the last year, but God continues to deliever us day-by-day!!! I am truly thankful for what we have been through and even more thankful for where we are and will be!!!

As an update on the spa... the past few weeks just about "did me in" but God has carried me through!!! In the past two weeks, I have hired 3 new people... All of which have approached me about work!! What a blessing!! One is a massage therapist, one is a hairstylist, and one does it ALL (hair, nails, skin, massage)!!! This is a huge blessing!!! So, let me see, that is 6 hairstylist I have! That's the most I've ever had.... PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me just assure you I have come along way with worrying!!! Occaisionally I find myself getting anxious and letting satan try to wiggle his way into my mind... Not nearly as often as in previous years though!!! I have come along way with trusting in the LORD, turning things over to HIM and letting HIM work WONDERS!!!

I just wanted to give GOD a little PRAISE today...!!! He is my hope and fortress!!

Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done.

Philippians 4:6 NLT

Much Love - Katie

4 comments:

Jen and Jared said...

That sounds great girl!!! Glad to see things seem to be turning around with the salon! Love you!!!!

J

Anonymous said...

katie! your blog is so inspiring! and CUTE! I love it! I've definitely bookmarked you. :)

Keep your head up girl... owning your own business is DEFINITELY a blessing and a struggle (usually simultaneously!) but you'll pull through!

I'm so proud of you!!

xoxoxo
jen

Jill said...

God is so good, isn't He!? It's amazing what He can do when we just let go. That's the part I always struggle with...the letting go. :) I'm so excited to hear that things are getting better at the salon. Continuing to pray!

Have a great weekend!

((HUGS))

prashant said...

owning your own business is DEFINITELY a blessing and a struggle (usually simultaneously!) but you'll pull through

Work from home India