Saturday, January 31, 2009

Encouragement!!!

I receive K-Love's encouraging word of the day via e-mail.... Today's comes from Isaiah... "I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still talking about their needs, I will go ahead and answer their prayers!"

--Isaiah 65:24, NLT


What an awesome GOD we have!!! He knows our needs... problems... each individual situation, and He doesn't just sit around waiting on us to call on Him!!! While we are waisting time talking to everyone else about what we need and what our problems are, as I often do, He is already taking care of us!!!! If this isn't encouraging, I don't know what is!!!!!!

By the way, thanks to everyone who has been praying for me!!! The past two days at the spa have been GREAT; something I haven't been able to say in quite sometime!! I know God is working it our for us!!!

Much love - Katie

2 comments:

Jill said...

I receive the KLOVE Word every day as well...it's usually exactly what I need for the day. :)

Happy to hear things are going well at the spa.

Here's to a great week!

((HUGS))

Jen and Jared said...

Hey! We did have a lot of craziness this weekend but it was all good fun! The wedding is coming together slowly. I think we are meeting in MH next weekend to finalize the florist and the baker... I think!

Love you!
J