Monday, January 12, 2009

Help me JEN!!!!

New to the blogging community, I am trying to make a good first impression :) However, I'm just not sure how to make this thing work like it's suppose to!!! That's where I'm needing your help (Jen)... How in the world do I make this header appear in the header section?????? So, it's now almost 1 o'clock a.m. and I've been trying to make it work for at least 2 hrs.... I'm turning it over to you :)

Working on a silly header for 2hrs... that's another blog all in itself!!! To be continued!!!

Note to self: PERSEVERANCE!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Jen and Jared said...

Ok.... I'm sorry I left you to do this by yourself :) If it makes you feel better... the first time I made mine it took me FOREVER as well.... Email your header to me (save and publish it in scrapblog then save it to your computer then attach it in an email to me) and I'll get it to the right size and tell you what to do to put in on your page!

Jen and Jared said...

Looks great!!!!!

Jill said...

Looks like Jen helped you out... looks great!

Can I just tell you how excited I am that you are blogging...my cheerleader!! Now I get to cheer you on. :)

Looking forward to keeping up with you, girl.

((HUGS))