Thursday, January 29, 2009

Help me GOD!!!!!!

So, this is my 2nd post in about 15 min....... I'll keep this one brief :) Back to the spa... Keep me in your prayers!!! PLEASE!!!! Why is it that when I am willing and trying to be a LIGHT it seems so much harder??? Satan seems to be pulling out all of his little tricks... URGGGGGGGGGGGH!!!! It is so hard to love these people sometimes... especially when there is NO LOVE in return! If you have a minute, just lift me up to Father... PLEASE!!!

Much Love - Katie

1 comment:

Jen and Jared said...

Oh Katie... You will get through this! I'm praying HARD for you! And I am getting so excited about meeting the new Mr. Shumate - can't wait until he is here! Do you need to get away from it all for a day? If you do, let me know! Sometimes it is good to get away and refocus... that's what I tell myself when I feel the need to get away. :)

Love you!!!!!