Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thankful for Desperation!!!

If you've read my blog from earlier this week then you know it's been a challenging week!!! Lastnight, as I was trying to go to sleep, which can be difficult to do this late in pregnancy, I ran across Beth Moore on TV... She said something that made me think!! She has a way of doing that ya know :) My interpretation of what she said goes something like this... We should be thankful for the times that we are desperate... it is at these times when we seek GOD and grow in GOD! She went on to say that people ask her HOW she loves GOD so much... she said, it was at one of those times when she was desperate... she was either gonna LIVE or DIE and it was gonna be all or nothing either way!!! She is living wholeheartedly... Thankfully she and God have become best friends ;)

One of these day's I'm sure I will wake up and realize that I need God even when things are going good... not just in those desperate times!!! Ever feel this way? It's sad when that is the only way God can get my attention, seriously!!!

On another note... pretaining to my previous post, I held a meeting with all of my employees today!!! I knew it was gonna be akward, but I also knew it was essential!!! Well, for the most part, the meeting was good... there were those moments that were quite tense though... YIKES!! I had to difuse a couple of bombs... but we made it through. At this point I am on the fence about letting a few girls go... Please pray that God will guide me in that decision!!! Also, pray that I will have the "backbone" to make the "new law" stick!!!!

Thanks for lifing me up in prayer!!!

Lots of love- Katie

1 comment:

Pineapple Princess said...

Lifting you up in prayer. :)